Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sometimes you just can't accept substitutes.

Like Slim Jims.

No, seriously, think about it. You already don't know what's in that stuff...do you really want to take a chance with Cowboy jerky or whatever? I mean, that sort of situation is definitely not the time to be testing the grand unknown. At least go with the brand you know hasn't killed you...

...yet.

(Liza hearts nacho flavor, by the way. Something about the matrimony of processed meat and processed cheese...like...stuff is just magical.)

I was walking around today, and I said, "Hey, I can hear...and I haven't coughed once all day. Awesome." I've been sick for almost three weeks...it's a good feeling to be back to my old self. And just in time for finals...I'm thankful for that.

For my health, that is. Not finals. I have two on Thursday, two on next Monday...thankfully, both days are an easy one paired with a hard one. Lucky again.

I'll be staying in Columbia this summer. Wonder what that's gonna be like. Hope one of my job applications works out. I want some more money in my bank account...like besides loan money, which in my eyes is scary and tainted... (irrational debtophobes, anybody? *raises hand* Meeeee...)

Well, back to work. I have a paper to finish. It's going, slowly but surely. Wish me luck.

No comments: