Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tonight a psalm brought me to tears.

"Because he clung to me, I shall free him: I shall lift him up because he knows my name. He will call upon me and for my part, I will hear him: I am with him in his time of trouble. I shall rescue him and lead him to glory. I shall fill him with length of days and show him my salvation."
-Psalm 91: 14-16
If I could just find the courage to blindly believe that, I could...live. I mean really live, not this shadow thing I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. I've just been too tired and dejected to even talk much.
...Where's that feather boa? I'm pretty sure I dropped it somewhere...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pick it up, woman! Sashay around with that pink feathered thing securely around thy neck!

You were not meant to be a shadow.