Monday, July 30, 2007

Time to dust off this thing...

I think this is the longest blog hiatus I've taken since I started this thing. I haven't had anything interesting to say lately. I'm fresh out of wit, and when cool, blog-worthy things happen to me, I don't get the urge to write until I don't really want to write about it anymore. I don't know if I'm afraid to write in here or what. I can't really tell you what I've been doing all summer. Class...and singing. A lot. For no apparent reason. Thank goodness for understanding roommates.

I'm not really depressed, but I wouldn't say I'm happy per se. I'm a little restless, but I'm not unsettled. I'm a little pissed at myself...I have regrets. Not life-ruining regrets, just if I could do it over I would regrets. Less time on this, more time on that...more walks in the late afternoon. Less procrastination. Less second-guessing myself. More letting people help me. It's amazing, but even though I've spent the majority of my time alone, I feel like I've been avoiding myself this summer.

...You know, maybe that's why I haven't written in a while. Maybe I've forgotten how to write in first person.

No comments: