Monday, August 06, 2007

How the heck does your mouth get sunburned...?

I'm glad it's not that noticeable, but the part of my bottom lip closest to my teeth is yellower and swollen. It was bleeding yesterday cause my teeth kept rubbing up against it... It happened after that canoeing business this weekend, so I guess it's some strange sort of sunburn. It doesn't hurt so much any more, so that's good.

If Garrett ever mentions something about a helium stick to you...

...run.

I broke my vow to never play Mafia this weekend...apparently I can lie a whole lot better than I could two years ago. Yeah...not sure if that's a good thing. I don't know what was funnier- Dan's narration of the adventures of Doo-Doo Island (which is real and lies in the middle of Lake Murray) or Joel's...creative depictions of people's deaths (which was while I was Mafia, which made it so much worse...).

Tony made me a mix CD to educate me. It was the best mix ever...Celine Dion...

...and Tupac.

Both of which are best enjoyed while lip-syncing and making appropriate hand motions and grimaces.

No comments: